Here is the detailed article that shows how Fibery and Notion are different
🕶 Notion is pages and documents first, databases and views second. Notion works best for individuals and small teams (as a knowledge base notion works for the whole company just perfectly).
The power of Notion: Fantastic UX, Wiki, Documents / Pages / Sharing
Cases where Notion shines:
- Individual notes tacker or life organizer
- Company wiki, knowledge base, public pages
- Work management for very small teams
🍀 Fibery is connected databases and views first, documents second. Fibery works best for teams and small/medium companies.
The power of Fibery: Databases and relations / Views (Whiteboard, Timeline, Chart) / API
Cases where Fibery shines:
- Work management processes (product management, software development, CRM, etc.)
- Teams of all sizes
- Whole companies up to 200 people